Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hello Ladies!
 
Thank you for another great meeting last Thursday! We had a very informative presentation by Linda Hegerova on CashBack Passive Income, I'm sure it left many of us wanting to learn more!
 
A very sincere and grateful "thank you" to Adrienne and everyone at Adelaide Place. Our stay over the past year has been such a treat to all of us, we will definitely miss everyone's smiling faces and the wonderful lunches you prepared for us, we couldn't have asked for anything more!  Thank you to Cathy Raven, Lia Sophia Indep Rep. for helping me with the 50/50 draw and to Joyce McCulloch of Free Life for drawing my ticket! :)

I would like to welcome our new and returning members:
Catherine Chadwick - VON Canada
Deb Bartlett - CAPS 
Eileen Thompson - CPR Business Services

I look forward to seeing everyone at our April 5th meeting, Tracey Lambert of REIC will be our guest speaker.  I will send out information regarding our new location as soon as all the details are finalized!

"When just starting out on a new journey it's only natural to feel vulnerable. After all, it may seem that you have much to lose. But may I remind you that never again, at any other point in your journey, will you have so much to gain as you will if you start today?"

See you next month!
Warmest regards,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment