Hello ladies and happy Spring!
Thank you to all for your patience. It has been a busy few months looking for a new location to hold our WiN meetings and I am very excited to say that I have found the perfect spot... starting next month (May 3rd). For this week only we will be back at our old stomping grounds, downstairs at the Queen St United Church (map) where I will share all of the details about our new location and upcoming meetings!
Please let me know asap if you will be attending this weeks meeting. Our guest speaker is Tracey Lambert of REIC Global, full details below.
1. Tracey Lambert - REIC Global
2. Christina Burns - Lindsay Gallery
3. Susanne Hall - Forgotten Spaces
4. Heather Chapman - The Gold Refinery
5. Susan Peirce - Sunrise Graphic Design
6. Joyce McCulloch - Free Life
7. Tammy Thirnbeck - Tupperware
8. Cathy Raven - Lia Sophia
9. Donna Salich - Greenshire Eco Farms
10. Twila DelFatti - Silver Connections Inc.
11. Nancy Newton - Women's Resources
12. Nancy Este - Balanced Living Yoga
13. Linda Hegerova - Lyonesse
14. Amy VanGerven - Lindsay Buick
15. Fay Carslake - Pampered Chef
16. Catherine Chadwick - VON
17. Deb Bartlett - Editor, CAPS
18. Deeana Keeler - Fifth Avenue
19. Eilieen Thompson - CPR Bus Services
20. Deb Logan - Nordic Pole Walking
21. Lisa Workral - Jockey P2P
22. Janet Tysiak - Designs In Glass
23. Cathy Garbutt - Lindsay Orthotics and Foot Care
24. Trish Rintoul - Artist
25. Francis Ferguson - Ferguson's Income Tax Serv
26. Adrienne West - Adelaide Place
27. Diane Steven - Kawartha Lakes Small Bus Enterprise Centre
28. Charlene Vanderburg - HolHealth & Wellness Spa
29. Michelle St. Antoine - Greenshire Eco Farms
30. Marnie Lamb - Independent Dental Hygienist
31. Lorraine Allegretti - Side By Side Foot Care
32. Ann Lathangue - Immunotek
33. Sandra McCrindle - Immunotek
34. Brenda Ford - Immunotek
35. Audrey McDonald
I look forward to seeing you this Thursday!