Here is a quick reminder that our June WiN meeting is June 7th 2012 and we will be meeting at the The Village Housing Building.
I am excited to let you know that Donna Salich of Greenshire Eco Farm will be our guest speaker. Full details below.
Please let me know if you will be attending.
The deadline to register is Tuesday June 5th 2012
Please note the HST will apply to your meeting fee starting in June.
Some things to remember when arriving:
-Parking is in the very back (far corner) spots are marked with a "V"
-Parking is allowed on the street if the parking lot is full.
-Enter though the doors at the far back corner where the visitor parking is located.
I look forward to seeing everyone
and Angela Peters
1. Donna Salich - Greenshire Eco Farms
2. Fay Carslake - The Pampered Chef
3. Deb Bartlett - CAPS
4. Susan Peirce - Sunrise Graphic Design
5. Cheryl Evans - Sunny's Massage Therapy
6. Tammy Thirnbeck - Tupperware
7. Vicki Reeve - Articulate Lawn Sprinklers
8. Gazel Chamberlain-Jibb - Pilmethod Trust
9. Rosalee Terry - Oassis Day Spa
10. Tracey Lambert - Strongbrook REIC
11. Andria Brusey - Changing Ways Diaper Service
12. Cathy Raven - Lia Sophia
13. Nancy Goss - Inceptional Soul
14. Catherine Chadwick - VON
15. Monique Howat - Youth and Adult Motivator
16. Charlene Vanderburg - Hol Health, Nikken
17. Heather Chapman - ExcluZiv Marketing, The Gold Refinery
18. Eileen THompson - CPR Business Services
19. Linda Hegerova - Lyonesse
20. Cathy Garbutt - Lindsay Orthotics & Foot Care
21. Susanne Meyer - Divine Lines
22. Angela Peters - Mary Kay Cosmetics
23. Joyce McCulloch - Free Life
24. Cynthia Sager - SNAP Kawartha Lakes
25. Deb Logan - Nordic Pole Walking
26. Pam Mansfield - Bookkeeping Plus
27. Ann Lathangue - Immunotec
28. Sandra McCrindle - Immunotec
29. Brenda Ford - Immunotec
30. Janet Mininch - Kawartha Lakes Home Staging and ReDesign
31. Christina Tickle - Lia Sophia
32. Lilian Foulkes - Lia Sophia