Saturday, October 2, 2010

Corporate Secret - Mike Lipkin

Numbers alone will never inspire.

Inspiration alone is empty and temporary euphoria.


What if we analyze our business and also amplify persona
l power? Big things happen.

Missions are accomplished. Lots of money is made.


There's a guy, he does that - and he doesn't rea
lly want you to know his name.

Sorry Mike.
I'd like my network to know about you so here goes.


In my networking travels I seek out those who people I think are wise, get them to tell me who THEY think are wise and I ask those people....who do you listen to? Read? Watch?

Several folks in management, human resources and client service said the same name to me about a year back. It took a year to put the story together.

His name is Mike Lipkin.

So I did a little research. He has a few books, has
spoken with Tony Robbins, Bill Clinton, Nelson Mandela and his clients are fortune 500's, governments big and small.

So why isn't he a household name?


I had to bother him and ask. Heck I wanted to see if this superstar was human or just another poster boy for teeth whitener. And he responded. With authenticity and humility. Direct and sharp in a way that is so rare.

I learned of his connection to Environics and his commitment not just to inspiration but results through methodical numbers and the study of data.

People who want a quick fix don't like this approach.

As time goes on I want to tell you, yes Mike is a secret for those at the top.
I kind of like the way that he isn't about the big public sell.

He's about results and those that want them.


So....if you want them.
You need to call Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment