Tuesday, October 3, 2006

October - Meeting Proposed Location

Hello Ladies,

As I have mentioned in the past I am on the lookout for a new location for our monthly WiN meetings. I would like to start the New Year fresh with a new location so if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you.

In the meantime I have a proposed location for the upcoming October meeting and would like your feedback. Cathy Quinn of Spa by the Lake & Wellness Centre has offered to open her doors for the October Win meeting. Cathy is also a nutritionist and has offered to whip us up a fabulous lunch at the same cost of $15/person. Cathy's Spa by the Lake is located on Washburn Island in Little Britain. I know some of you are traveling from the northern and eastern parts of Kawartha Lakes and I wanted to get some feedback from everyone who is planning to come whether or not they are willing to do a bit of extra traveling for this meeting (approx 15-20min from the Bonfire).

Please let me know over the next couple of days if you are willing or not willing so that I can make plans for the Oct meeting. Note: Leslie Traill (Astrologer, Meditation Coach, Speaker and Author) will be our guest speaker and a Spa would be a perfect setting for her talk! Visit Leslie's site at www.leslietraill.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Warm regards,
Heather Chapman
705-786-1550
womeninnetworking.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment