Sunday, October 15, 2006

Word of Blog for WOMMA

Last year about this time I joined WOMMA, The Word of Mouth Marketing Association. I felt that this group was my answer to the professional association that I wanted to belong to in order to gain and share knowledge. While this organization may not fill that need for me, I learned a ton of new information just attending their conference early this year in Orlando. I wouldn't be the proud creator of this blog without having attended. I would not have heard and met Scott Ginsberg, a young man whose energy and creativity continues to spur me on.

You don't need to be a member of WOMMA to attend their conferences. So-o-o-o,

I'm spreading the word about WOMMA's Word of Mouth Marketing Summit. Scheduled for Dec. 12-13 in Washington, D.C., this is the ultimate word of mouth marketing event. There will be more than 70 speakers, several big-name authors, and three keynotes. Anyone who wants to get into word of mouth, viral, buzz, or blog marketing needs to be at this conference! Register online now at www.womma.org/summit2.

Don't miss your opportunity to learn more than you ever thought about word of mouth marketing.

Do you have an association that you can recommend for those connected to the word of mouth world, but who are not in the advertising and promo fields?

No comments:

Post a Comment