Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Intuition

I had the weirdest dream early this morning.

I dreamt that my hubby, Steve, and I were in Hawaii????? (Not even a priority on my places to visit.) We were coming back to our car from some tour, and he told me to "quick, get in the car, as an avalanche was coming." Now, it was a sunny day, but seconds after I got to the car he was gunning the engine to outrun the river of snow and ice.

I know that ALL kinds of explanations can be drawn from that.

But here's what I think my mind was doing.

Steve had told me over the weekend how glad he was that he'd hired several interns for the summer and was also in the hiring process for several other positions. One of his guys asked him how he knew to make those hiring decisions when at the time, there really wasn't enough work to warrant it. (avalance of business?)

Could it be 30 years of experience?

I think meeting new people can be as intuitive as the above story. Something either tells me "RUN!" or stay around awhile to get to know this new person.

Probably the same 30 years of experience.


What are you intuitive about?

No comments:

Post a Comment