Friday, March 7, 2008

Q and A

My new blogging friend Jacki Hollywood Brown tagged me to interview myself about my blog.

HMMMM.

What is the story behind the name of your blog? Well, I guess I'm pretty boring. Debby Peters, networking guru, is the name. No flash or sass! But I am known as the networking guru in these here parts! My license plate on my little yellow Mini says CNP Guru. The CNP is for the word-of-mouth marketing course, Certified Networker Program, that I teach.

Why did you start out blogging in the first place? This is where many of us have the same person in common, Scott Ginsberg. I heard him speak at the WOMMA conference in Orlando and the rest is history.

What is your best blogging experience? Your worst? My best is when a post I have written strikes a chord with someone and they comment. Also, since I am the chronicler of Leadership Toledo this year, I was excited when a post was included in its entirety in the Leadership Toledo newsletter. Beyond my own navel, I love connecting with others via their blogs. It is such a learning experience to hear about others take on certain topics.

My worst is the same as everyone else; people who use the comment section to spam my readers.

What do you think will happen to your blog in 2008? Hmmmmm, well, I think I will continue to link everyday happenings with networking to keep that conversation going. Just as Scott Ginsberg does, I look at my blog as a placeholder for all my writing, the good and the bad! I am open to suggestions from the peanut gallery!

Who I'm tagging?

Angie Weid, I Organize You
Sandy Pirwitz, Sandy's Stuff for Women

No comments:

Post a Comment