Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yeah, Sure It's Easy

Today my friend, Deanna and I recorded another "Networking on the Chin" podcast on the Talkshoe.com website. We have a lot of fun with this as we can work together even though we're not in the same location.

It is always a laugh getting started, because going to the website just once per month, I forget how to do everything and have to re-learn all the steps again. Really there is only one, well two steps -- dial in on the phone and then click on the button on the screen that says "start your podcast." I just get all anxious over making sure I do it right, when I'm supposed to do it, because we're advertised as coming on at a certain time.

To put it mildly, it is not an easy task for me. In my next life I'm going to be a techie!

As a result, in September, we're going to try to eliminate the "relearning" curve by recording two times per month.

It made me think about how some people think networking or even talking with people is so scary. I don't really understand that mindset. But now maybe I do a little bit. They don't do it enough, so that it is a confront when they are forced to do it.

Hmmmm, maybe just like me with the podcasts, they need to relate to people more often.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment