Friday, November 16, 2007

Wish Me Luck

One of my goals in life is that I want to be paid to present at a national conference.

Well, today I will be halfway there!

Today, I will be giving what is called a Group Round Table at the International BNI Conference in San Diego, California. A Group Round Table is a trial run that is given to a presenter to determine whether the topic or the person is worthy of a larger audience.

These sessions are not recorded as the others are, and since fewer people come, they are more intimate.

But still!

I must admit that I am a little nervous and really I am giving only one third of the presentation.

It's about The Button Jar.

But that's for another time.

I just think it is pretty wonderful that when we put aspirations out to the universe, many times the universe makes room for our wants. And actually I have my friend, Deanna Tucci Schmitt to thank for recommending me.

What would you like to tell the universe?

No comments:

Post a Comment