Thursday, January 24, 2008

Crazy Time

I'm down to the wire.

We leave Sunday for the annual trip to paradise -- Costa Rica and to be more specific, Aguila de Osa at Drake Bay on the Pacific coast side.

So you know that I am going crazy.

Tonight I paid bills and will do banking tomorrow.

I have my BNI sub for next week and have sent her my commercial. (Thanks, Ellen Critchley.)

Tomorrow is a full day with the first item on the agenda that I am being interviewed by Troy Neff on his radio program at 7:45. Since I don't listen to my radio in my car, I'm embarrassed to admit that I can't tell you the station. I hope I'll get an electronic file so I can post it on the blog. I just looked on the web and the call letters are WCWA 1230

I have Ellen to thank for all this as she is doing some PR work right now for us to get the word out about International Networking Week. Thanks, again, Ellen.

Lot's of appointments tomorrow and then at the end of the day I have an appointment with the Ohio Department of Vocational Rehabilitation to see if they will help me pay for my new fashion accessories.

What, do you say that could be?

Well, after struggling with my hearing loss for two years, the doc finally said that it was time. I am delighted because I am tired of asking people to repeat themselves or just to keeping quiet and not understanding what was said.

I am so happy about this that I could shout from the rooftop!

I'll keep ya posted on how purdy they are!

And if you think this isn't about networking, you're wrong. Not being able to hear is a detriment to networking especially in a crowded setting.

Any comments????

No comments:

Post a Comment