Saturday, June 23, 2007

Four Will Make More


Ya' want to know what makes me really happy?

Well, I'm going to tell you anyway!


This week, I put four people together in a meeting. They all have the same target market. Two of them had just met last week, but for the most part they were not acquainted with each other.

It was really neat to see them begin to share. They told about industry journals they read, people in the industry they'd already met, information they gleaned, conferences to attend and just a general atmosphere of open sharing. It was too early to share clients, but they did talk about some of their clients and even named a few.

What will happen next? They have another meeting scheduled in about a month. Hopefully they will understand the synergy they can generate for each other. I have to let them take it from here.

Mary, Angie, Darlene and Karen you made my day! Thanks!

What makes your day???

No comments:

Post a Comment