Friday, June 8, 2007

Which Book Shall I Take?

This week I'm heading out for the annual national BNI conference. I'm flying east to Bethesda, so at least I don't have the time change to deal with!

The flight is only two hours, so I need to decide which book to take that will keep me busy for those two hours.

I am not a bad plane traveler, but I am antsy. If I can loose myself in a book, my seatmates will be happier.

Should I take Seth Godin's "The Dip" which I am about halfway through? But that book takes some thought. I probably won't get "lost reading it.

Should I take Scott Ginsberg's newest book, "Make a Name for Yourself?" Again I am halfway through and I have to stop and think as I read.

Should I take something else??????

I am in the middle of some dumb mind candy book -- fiction. Six women -- been together since college -- basically a soap opera. But would I be embarrassed to be seen reading this book????

Should I take "The Glass Castle." I got tired of being on the waiting list at the library and bought a copy at K-Mart yesterday. But that would mean that I am reading four books at one time.

What should I do?????

No comments:

Post a Comment